Friday, June 8, 2012

The Dust Is Thick In Here

Well, sort of dropped the ball on this blog for the past 8 months.  I guess it is now time to revive it, just like I am hoping to revive my running.  It has been an up and down year so far, but I feel it is very much moving with upward momentum at the moment.  Coming off a strong race last weekend I hope to get back to regularly posting my training here, and who knows, maybe I'll post some non-running related stuff as well. 

For the first time in well over a year I finished a race report, so I plan on getting that up soon.  I guess I'll post my weeks training up to that race as well. 

In the meantime, check out these whack job Russians.  I do some crazy running workouts, but these guys take the cake with the insanity level.  Talk about some big balls!


No comments:

Post a Comment